Parites—and Baroness`s birthday—this weekend

The debut of my neo Victorian latex fashions, in"Tales of Latex Time Travel"at Dorian's Parlor was a great success, as you can see from this photo and video. I'll post more photos soon but wanted to give you a tempting tease!

My birthday is coming up soon (Halloween, in case you didn't know) and I'm planning a weekend of festivities. I'm hoping not only for your presence, but also your presents! I do need some time to get my outfit together, so my first night of parties this weekend will be...

Saturday, October 29th: SMack!, NYC's Premiere Multimedia Fetish Play Party's annual Fetish Ball "THE XXXORCIST". This year's debauchery includes a Kreepy Kostume Kontest, Great dance music, performances, a dungeon play space, and myself (The Baroness) conveniently having a wonderful time and available for receiving gifts. Dress code for the evening includes: Latex, Naughty Nuns, Sexxxy Sisters, Perverted Priests, Demoness, DevilGirls, Possessed Popes, Warped & Kinky fetish Leather, PVC/Vinyl, Corsetry, Armor, or any Halloween Costume. 432 6th Ave (between 9th/10 streets) New York City 9pm-4am Advance tickets & more info: http://SMack-Fetish. com

Sunday, October 30th I will be drinking champagne, receiving friends, and opening presents from 8-10pm at Flute Gramercy: 40 East 20th Street, (between Park and Broadway). There may even be cake! I do hope you'll come and raise a glass! If you're unsure as to the perfect gift for a person such as myself, I have a few helpful suggestions: sparkly costume jewelry, growers' champagne, fabulous fashion books (or gift certificates for them), and for the truly well-heeled I'm in love with Louis Vuitton's newest high heeled rubber boots in either white or black in size 9.

Monday, October 31st, Halloween, and my birthday!!!!!!!!!! After the Halloween parade I'll be at Ghost Light! for a seated theatrical event in three acts with a full bar and absinthe lounge ( I'll be there for the 11:00 and midnight sets). The evening's entertainment includes Amber Ray, Jessica Rabbit domination, the Dueling Bankheads, and many more! Music is provided by the fabulous Johnny Dynell and visuals by Rob Roth. Brought to you by legendary Chi Chi Valenti, The Jackie Factory, (Jackie 60. Night of 1000 Stevies) and Editrix Abby (Click + D rag, Burning Man)

All proceeds go to The Howl Emergency Life Project: an actors benefit fund for those whose work challenges the traditional boundaries of dance, theatre, music, multimedia and the spoken word. Tickets are $15 and buying them in advance is highly recommended. Theatre 80 is located at 80 St. Marks place, NYC and the event runs from 9pm-2am. For the full events schedule visit www.mothernyc.com/ghostlight

I Remain,

The Baroness
Baroness@Baroness.com
www.Baroness.com
Facebook.Baroness.com
Flickr.Baroness.com
Twitter.Baroness.com
www.myspace.com/TheLatexBaroness
530 B East 13th Street
New York City, NY 10009

Monday-Saturday 2-7 Thursday 2-9