Adorable lady finds missing cat during interview outside tornado-ruined home

By Liz Goodwin

Aren't you glad it's Friday? Do you want to maybe cry a little in celebration?

Then check out this video, below, of Judy Pugh, whose home was destroyed by the tornadoes that swept through Tuscaloosa, Alabama on April 27. The ferocious twister left at least 39 dead in Tuscaloosa alone.

Pugh cheerfully told local station WIAT that she rushed to the hallway with her three cats when the mile-wide tornado hit. The roof fell on top of her, but miraculously she and two of her cats were all in one piece. "I tried to get to my hands and knees but I couldn't. I heard the young men calling 'Ms. Judy, Ms. Judy, are you in there?'" she recalls.

Pugh was telling the station reporter about how much she missed her third cat Cadie, whom she hadn't been able to find for three weeks, when the cat walked right up to her during the interview. "I have everything I want now. I have all three cats," she said.

You can watch the truly incredible video below: