Hot Fetish Retinue this Sunday

With the coming of Spring I'm going to be busy! Posing for photos, performing in an opera, judging a best-dressed gothic competition. And there's my Hot Fetish Retinue party this Sunday (April 3), Baroness latex in the media, and I believe I've found the perfect spot for my Royal Amusements dinner in June!

Wednesday, March 30th, NYC, I am judging a Gothic Alternative Best-Dressed competition! From 7:00 pm -1:00 am at Laugh Lounge, 151 Essex St. So dress your best, enter, and win fabulous prizes!

Saturday, April 2nd, NYC. I play Queen Herodias as my latex lovely Magdeleine sings and dances as Salome! The Flea Theatre, 41 White st. NYC, at 10pm. Admission is free, so come early to get a seat! (Also channeling the Bible, I posed as Mary Magdalene with photographer Alexis Percival for her up-coming show. I'll let you know when it opens of course!)

Fire at The Baroness' Fetish RetinueMy Fetish Retinue party is going to be HOT! HOT! HOT! (We mean that literally!)

Sunday, April 3rd, New York City. My Fetish Retinue party is going to be a scorcher, with this month's theme of fire, electricity, and hot wax! My latex lovelies and I will turn up the heat with sensuous and serious fire play and performances. Master Virage will be shocking as usual with his violet wand!

New York's longest running monthly fetish party, The Baroness' Fetish Retinue, at the decadently seductive White Noise, 225 Avenue B, between 13th and 14th streets (above the liquor store), New York City. Doors open at 9 pm. Remember, bring your toys and come prepared to play!

Dress code suggestions: Haz-mat suits, asbestos ensembles, devils, electricians, fire starters and stoppers! FREE if you're FABULOUS, full Fetish $7, all black $20, $30 in street clothes, absolutely NO blue jeans or sneakers.

The Fetish Retinue Boot-Lovers Pre-Party will be held on Sunday, April 3, 2011, from 8:30 to 9:30 PM at Rue B, 188 Avenue B, (between 11th and 12th Streets) in New York City.

Photos of last month's Fetish Retinue (Mardi Gras) are online now.

Baroness latex in this month's Interview Magazine, and GagaFashionLand.com did a feature on my Gaga collar!

Coming soon:
June 1-5, it's The New York Fetish Marathon!

See you at the party!

I Remain,

The Baroness
Baroness@Baroness.com
www.Baroness.com
Facebook.Baroness.com
Flickr.Baroness.com
Twitter.Baroness.com
www.myspace.com/TheLatexBaroness
530 B East 13th Street
New York City, NY 10009

Monday-Saturday 2-7 Thursday 2-9